Need Bakery or caterer to make desserts for our restaurants

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Lesliewine

Lesliewine
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 04:48 PM

Hi - I am looking for someone - either an existing bakery or catering company/individual to make desserts for our two Thirst locations. Our Chef makes great desserts, however are really busy and we'd rather have him focus on our non-dessert cuisine, our numerous events/parties and winemaker's dinners.

So we are looking for someone to take over making, delivering, checking in on inventory and continually evolving with needs, seasons, trends etc. We do not have room in our kitchen for someone to bake on premise. Must have all valid licenses/food handlers etc to be able to bake off premise and sell to us. Must be creative, reliable and provide us with wholesale pricing. We would heavily promote you as the chef of the desserts. Our chef may still make a rotating dessert from time to time when the mood hits him.

Thirst is a very busy restaurant and with our new private party room, we are nearly doubling sales at our RiverPlace location. Private parties are always asking for cakes etc - so there is more opportunity with our events. I view this as a great opportunity for a caterer looking for more business or a smaller bakery looking to expand. We'd love to work with a locally owned, independent business or individual!

If interested please send name, location, resume, and general pricing to me at info@thirstwinebar.com

Leslie Palmer
Owner, Thirst Wine Bar & Bistro