EDIT: Position filled, thanks for your interest.
We have an opening for a part time position (15 hr - 20 hr/week). Hours between noon - 4:00 pm. Possibly weekend shift. You will be working with 2 other people during our weekday lunch rush. Responsibilities are both FOH and BOH:
3) doing dishes
4) making hot dogs
6) cleaning tables, doing dishes
7) making salads, soups, cookies, brownies....etc. All recipies provided.
8) Serving Beer and Wine
1) Able to lift 60 lbs (soda bib)
2) Have a valid Oregon Food handler permit prior to start date.
3) Already have a valid Oregon Alcohol Server permit or able to obtain one no later than 45 days after your start date
4) Basic Knife skills, eg. dice an onion with speed and conviction without cutting part of your fingers.
1) Basic cooking skill
2) good at multi-tasking
3) good sense of task completion.
We are a casual gourmet sausage/hot dog restaurant in downtown Portland. We strive on providing great food at a cost effective price point, with great attentive service in a comfortable environment. Compensation based on experience. Free food + tips.
To apply, either PM me, or come into the store before noon or after 3:00 pm, M-Sat. To learn more about us, please visit: www.superdogpdx.com, or just come in and have a dawg!
1438 SW Park Avenue, Portland, OR, 97201
Ellen @ SuperDog
Part time position at SuperDog
No replies to this topic