Photo

Arizona Chef Relocating family to Portland in 2008

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Spencer

Spencer
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Family Friends, Food<br /><br />Looking to network with Portland Chef's and Foodies to find a Job!

Posted 26 November 2007 - 02:14 PM

Hello All. maybe a bit premature on job hunting but I am researching possible job opportunities for spring/summer 2008. for the past four years I have been the Ex. Sous Chef and Ex. Chef of a multi outlet Golf Resort in Northeastern Arizona. I am looking for something a little less hectic, more of a single property, fine dining with a flair for fresh seafood, organic and sustainable produce and an Asian flavors.

Resume available upon request.

Thank you in advance.

Spencer

#2 Cat Lancaster

Cat Lancaster
  • 2,524 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 08:06 PM

Welcome to the board Spencer! And please let us know where you end up.

Cat
"travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" ~ Mark Twain

"I'm not a picky eater, but I'm picky about what I eat." ~ Me

#3 Spencer

Spencer
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Family Friends, Food<br /><br />Looking to network with Portland Chef's and Foodies to find a Job!

Posted 29 November 2007 - 09:53 AM

Thanks Cat, Though I enjoy my style of Pacific Northwest/Asian Fusion I am also well versed in Italian, French, and cutting edge American concepts along with a wide range of experience in wine pairing and tasting menus.

Thanks Again for the warm welcome!

Spencer :lol:

#4 Meaghan

Meaghan
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 10:53 AM

Hello All. maybe a bit premature on job hunting but I am researching possible job opportunities for spring/summer 2008. for the past four years I have been the Ex. Sous Chef and Ex. Chef of a multi outlet Golf Resort in Northeastern Arizona. I am looking for something a little less hectic, more of a single property, fine dining with a flair for fresh seafood, organic and sustainable produce and an Asian flavors.

Thank you in advance.

Spencer

Hi Spencer
I am opening some restaurants in Portland. One Sustainable Steakhouse and One Pan-Asian.
Please send resume.

#5 Angelhair

Angelhair
  • 7,660 posts
  • Interests:film, cooking, literature

Posted 11 February 2008 - 10:54 AM

Thank you in advance.

Spencer

Hi Spencer
I am opening some restaurants in Portland. One Sustainable Steakhouse and One Pan-Asian.
Please send resume.

Welcome to the site Meaghan! When the time is right, you'll have to give us more scoop on your new businesses.

#6 Meaghan

Meaghan
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 11:26 AM

Will do. Thanks for the welcome.
I'm opening both in the Meier Frank building.
Too soon to tell too much but..looking for a chef.
If anyone knows a rockstar local chef looking for a great opertunity, let me know!

#7 cheeks

cheeks
  • Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 07:52 AM

Will do. Thanks for the welcome.
I'm opening both in the Meier Frank building.
Too soon to tell too much but..looking for a chef.
If anyone knows a rockstar local chef looking for a great opertunity, let me know!

Hi, Is this opportunity still available? I'd really like to submit my resume. I may be you're rockstar, although I only look like Jon Bon Jovi if you really, really squint.

#8 keittiomestari

keittiomestari
  • Members
  • 295 posts
  • Interests:Life, food history, organic chemistry, wines, distilling, music

Posted 14 April 2008 - 01:06 PM

Where and why does the reference to rock star chef come from anyway? Its really kind of odd to me. The cooks are the rockers....
Kiippis!