Alma chocolate needs farmer's market help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 alma

alma
  • Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 09:17 AM

Looking for someone to run the Alma chocolate booth at the Portland Farmerís Market on Saturdays through November. Must love chocolate, be personable and have access to a vehicle (for hauling tent, cooler, etc.). Will mostly work solo, though I (Sarah) will join you as possible.

Job involves packing, hauling, booth set-up and take down, and lots of time being "on" selling chocolate and interacting with people.

Please send email with your info/resume to: sarah@almachocolate.com by Saturday 9/1/2007. Will begin 9/8/2007.

#2 katez0r

katez0r
  • Members
  • 702 posts

Posted 30 August 2007 - 05:22 PM

Looking for someone to run the Alma chocolate booth at the Portland Farmerís Market on Saturdays through November. Must love chocolate, be personable and have access to a vehicle (for hauling tent, cooler, etc.). Will mostly work solo, though I (Sarah) will join you as possible.

Job involves packing, hauling, booth set-up and take down, and lots of time being "on" selling chocolate and interacting with people.

Please send email with your info/resume to: sarah@almachocolate.com by Saturday 9/1/2007. Will begin 9/8/2007.

That's just the one day a week job I need! Too bad I don't have a car. Looking forward to having you back at the market!

#3 alma

alma
  • Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 04 September 2007 - 09:05 PM

Still Looking plus I need part-time counter help at the shop. I'm posting a separate announcement for that job.