• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Calabrese

Calabrese

Desaparecido

• Banned
  • 5,970 posts

Posted 04 June 2005 - 08:03 AM

I think Verdun is the best chocolate available in Portland. However, until their customer service for online orders improves, I would suggest that no one use it. I paid about $22 for overnight service which was anything but overnight. First, it took a couple of days and an email to even get them to ship the order. Then once it was shipped, there was a delivery fiasco. No one was home when the postal service attemped delivery. They left a card stating the recipient should come to the post office the following day to pick up the item. The following day the recipient went to the post office only to be told the carrier had taken the item back out on the route again. And it was a substitute carrier who was not making deliveries at the usual time. So the following day yet again, the recipient made another trip to the post office. This time the parcel was available. When I sent an email complaining about the poor delivery nothing was done. $22 is a lot of money for such an ill-fated attempt. And personally, if I wanted good overnight service I would use FedEx.