• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 welcometoCM

welcometoCM
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 10:14 AM

Hi There,

We are in need of server for our Indian Restaurant opening on August 22nd. To be selected, you will need to be customer friendly, good host, prior experience, reference names, numbers and the RIGHT ATTITUDE.

Your pay will be hourly rate + tips. Our restaurant will be open Tuesday to Sunday 11:00AM - 2:30PM , 5:00PM - 9:30/10:00PM.

Please send a e-mail to info@chennaimasala.net

Thank You
from Chennai Masala

#2 Jamesongrrl

Jamesongrrl
  • Members
  • 1,137 posts
  • Interests:Tied for first: Travel & Food & Motorcycles (particularly my BMW 650 GS)

Posted 22 August 2006 - 03:42 PM

Hi There,

We are in need of server for our Indian Restaurant opening on August 22nd. To be selected, you will need to be customer friendly, good host, prior experience, reference names, numbers and the RIGHT ATTITUDE.

Your pay will be hourly rate + tips. Our restaurant will be open Tuesday to Sunday 11:00AM - 2:30PM , 5:00PM - 9:30/10:00PM.

Please send a e-mail to info@chennaimasala.net

Thank You
from Chennai Masala

Ok - so this opened today?
Where?
Should I hold out hope for a decent Indian restaurant in PDX?????
Jamesongrrl
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
-J.R.R. Tolkien

#3 welcometoCM

welcometoCM
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 10:48 PM

We are open at
2088, Nw Stucki Ave,
Hillsboro Oregon 97124

(This is in Cornell Square complex, adjacent to Streets of Tanasbourne)

You are welcome to join us and let us know if you enjoyed the food and service. We have just opened and are still in lookout for waiter / waitress. Our goal is to serve authentic south Indian and North Indian food.

www.chennaimasala.net is under construction

#4 Jamesongrrl

Jamesongrrl
  • Members
  • 1,137 posts
  • Interests:Tied for first: Travel & Food & Motorcycles (particularly my BMW 650 GS)

Posted 24 August 2006 - 11:15 AM

Thanks for the address.
I'm excited to see all the Dosa's on the menu. I'll definately swing by.
(Most, not all but most, Indian restaurants in PDX focus on N. Indian so I'm glad to see one really focusing on S. India.)

Mmmmmm Indian..... :)
Jamesongrrl
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.
-J.R.R. Tolkien

#5 Guest_FunNJoi_*

Guest_FunNJoi_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2006 - 02:38 PM

I have not tried this place yet but for dosas I will surely recommend Lenthil Garden. They make nice dosas. I had once at Abhiruchi and thy were really bad..

Thanks for the address.
I'm excited to see all the Dosa's on the menu. I'll definately swing by.
(Most, not all but most, Indian restaurants in PDX focus on N. Indian so I'm glad to see one really focusing on S. India.)

Mmmmmm Indian..... :)

#6 ExtraMSG

ExtraMSG
  • Admin
  • 18,350 posts
  • Interests:Me like food.

Posted 24 August 2006 - 03:31 PM

Welcome FunNJoi. Please discuss restaurants in the Restaurants forum. This is just an informational section, not really a discussion section.

The greatest service chemistry has rendered to alimentary science, is the discovery of osmazome, or rather the determination of what it was. ~Brillat-Savarin

Nick Zukin, Mi Mero Mole

Co-Author, Artisan Jewish Deli at Home

Formerly, Kenny & Zuke's