Thermoworks - Great Customer Service!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 EvaB

EvaB
  • Members
  • 671 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 10:58 AM

Just posting here to say what a great experience I've had with this company! My Thermapen instant read thermometer started working (or not working) intermittently. I talked to the company a couple of times, first because the battery cover was difficult to remove, and later because replacing the batteries did not solve the problem. They were helpful and more than happy for me to ship them the item for warranty investigation, which I did last week. Today I received this reply:

"Your Thermapen was found to have dry and broken o-rings.  This was causing the probe to be difficult to open and causing it to not always turn on.  The housing was replaced along with all new contacts.  New o-rings were installed and were properly lubricated with food-safe grease."

2-year warranty covered this repair. I purchased two other Thermapens at the same time and both of those are functioning well, so I guess my problems were a one-off experience. Always nice when a company is forthcoming and helpful.

Cool Moon Ice Cream

with apologies to Jack Prelutsky's "Bleezer's Ice Cream Store"

I am Eva Marianna
I run COOL MOON ICE CREAM STORE,
there are flavors in my freezer you have never seen before,
twenty-eight divine creations too delicious to resist,
why not do yourself a favor, try the flavors on my list...

#2 jennifer

jennifer
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 07 March 2017 - 09:46 PM

Amazing!  I love stories like this, and I love their products!  Thanks for posting.