9525 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 RM

RM
  • Members
  • 589 posts

Posted 21 September 2013 - 12:39 PM

Just stopped by Erwina's Inasal food truck on Beaveryton-Hillsdale Hwy. They used to be at SE 48th & Division.

It's located where Pork Chop City used to be, right next to Lupita's taco cart. Address is 9525 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale HWY website http://erwinasinasal...pinobbqllc.com/ They have an illustrated menu with prices on the website.

I tried the Lumpia (spring roll) and Shanghai Lumpia (eggrolls) I preferred the egg rolls, the lumpia was large and full of par-cooked veggies, covered with a mild sauce & peanuts. Nice flavor but I enjoyed the fried egg rolls w/ sweet chili sauce better. I plan to come back and try the adobo & roast chicken (inasal) soon.

It took her 4 months to finally get Beaverton approval of her cart & commissary kitchen. She plans on being at this location Tuesday thru Saturday 11AM thru 9PM (6PM close on Friday unless that's a typo on their website)

Glad to see another type of ethnic food join our Korean, thai, mexican, etc offerings here on the west side.

#2 jennifer

jennifer
  • 3,259 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:13 AM

Tried stopping by here last night at 8pm but I think they closed early because when I passed them at 6pm they were definitely open.  Bummer.  Will try again, would love to try the adobo and roast chicken, as you mentioned above.  

Texas Pit Q was also closed so I grabbed some tacos to-go from Ochoa's tent. 

If Beaverton gets moving on this cart pod approval they're working on, I think these 3 could benefit from being all together in a pod.