StMaximo
  • Members
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:44 PM

Chuck's Produce & Market

13215 SE Mill Plain Blvd

Vancouver, WA. 98684
360-597-2700

2nd location opening Summer of 2013 at Northeast Highway 99 and 117th Street - Hazel Dell/Salmon Creek

MON - THU 7AM TO 9PM
FRI 7AM - 7PM
SUN 9AM - 8PM
Closed SAT for Family Day

Weekly Specials  Facebook    Twitter

Chuck's is on Mill Plain Blvd just a couple of minutes east of I-205. 

The have a great produce department with good pricing on produce, much of it organic. They carry Painted Hill Beef at the best everyday prices I've seen.

Large Bulk Section with a smaller bulk herb selection,

They generally have several can't miss selections in their weekly specials

There's an in store cafe with a Painted Hill Cheeseburger for about $7. Huge burger with a large side of fries.

#2 WAfoodie

WAfoodie
  • Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 02 September 2016 - 09:00 AM

The other week I bought a few fresh lychees from their exotic fruit section just to try. The lychees were grown in the U.S. They were very good and I prefer them over the canned lychees soaking in sugary syrup.

Also, they had fresh passion fruit. I didn't buy any because my first attempt to make my own juice was a big fail (using Safeway fruit at that time). I waited for the fruit to get really ripe and pock-marked as instructed, but very little yield per fruit.

I also think they make a respectable fried chicken (every Friday), especially when it comes out fresh starting at 11 am.

#3 WAfoodie

WAfoodie
  • Members
  • 548 posts

Posted 01 June 2017 - 11:29 AM

At the Mill Plain location yesterday, Chuck's has watermelons for sale, w/seeds (.49/lb) and seedless (3.49 ea), in big bins at the front entrance, as well as fresh lychees (6.99/lb) and Dayton, Oregon strawberries (2.99)/1 pint carton.

I also discovered their chocolate malt balls with peanut butter for the occasional treat. You can find those in the bulk foods section.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Vancouver, Grocery Store, Produce