Photo

Great Customer Service Stories

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jennifer

jennifer
  • 3,262 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 02:17 PM

I always love to hear great customer service stories and spread the word. Wasn't sure where to put this info so I thought I'd just start a thread where we can all give props to deserving people and stores.

Whole Foods Tanasbourne occasionally fries up these wickedly decadent flour tortilla chips. But I haven't seen them there all winter. This morning I called to see if they were going to make any today since it's a holiday weekend. The guy in the prepared foods section said to me, "We weren't planning on it but how about I make some for you, how much would you like and what time would you like to pick them up?"

Wow, amazing, right?

I've had a lot of issues with WF corporate policies and bullying over the years. But ultimately the stores are all run by everyday people like us who just try to do the best at their job. I can't speak for the other Whole Foods stores around town, but for all the time I've shopped their Tanasbourne store, every single person in there seems to like what they do and take a lot of pride in it.

#2 BigDaddy

BigDaddy
  • Members
  • 811 posts
  • Interests:Poker, reading, disability rights, nonalcoholic beverages, longtime friend of Bill W.

Posted 26 May 2012 - 02:23 PM

I'll give consistently high marks to Trader Joe's for actually being helpful, knowing their inventory, and knowing when they'll have out of stock items back in stock. Highest marks to the one on 21st and Glisan, where one of our residents ran out of power for their power chair, and an employee drove over to the apartment house to pick up the charger.