Foodie Dating

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 HamSa

HamSa
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 08:46 PM

Does anybody know of any good online foodie dating sites? Any local/PDX foodie dating groups/sites/etc?

#2 superdog

superdog
  • Members
  • 951 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 09:51 PM

Dang, I think you're onto something! Genius!
Ellen @ SuperDog
superdogpdx@gmail.com

#3 Calabrese

Calabrese

Desaparecido

• Banned
  • 5,970 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 01:39 PM

Does anybody know of any good online foodie dating sites? Any local/PDX foodie dating groups/sites/etc?

Not exactly dating groups but there are Food activity (Brunch, etc.) Meet-up groups. You could check out the Meet-up website and see what you think.

#4 jennifer

jennifer
  • 3,262 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:08 PM

Eater looks like they're hosting a meet-up blind date foodie type site.

#5 tammi

tammi
  • Members
  • 1,923 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:43 PM

HamSa,

Forgive me if I'm crossing the line here but I have to ask...

Knowing how you feel about not tipping servers regardless of service, how do you feel about tipping when you are out on a date?

I can honestly say that there would never be a second date if I was out with someone who didn't leave a tip.

#6 HamSa

HamSa
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:16 PM

HamSa,

Forgive me if I'm crossing the line here but I have to ask...

Knowing how you feel about not tipping servers regardless of service, how do you feel about tipping when you are out on a date?

I can honestly say that there would never be a second date if I was out with someone who didn't leave a tip.

Tammi, If I invite you to dinner, I expect to pay for the meal. If you invite me to dinner, I expect you pay for the meal. Basic dinner manners: if somebody else is paying, you don't ask for, touch, look at, or think about the check. If I asked you out and you looked at the checků I can honestly say that there would never be a second date.