• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 polloelastico

polloelastico
  • Members
  • 2,749 posts
  • Interests:Tantric yoga and deck shuffleboard

Posted 15 July 2012 - 04:55 PM

That pizza is the equivalent of a fisting video.
“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.” — George Carlin

#22 goodbyeohio

goodbyeohio
  • Members
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:food & beer

Posted 15 July 2012 - 05:45 PM

At least you didn't have to put it in your mouth. The owner came up to me and asked me how it was, and then looked down at my plate, and it was a pile of spit-out pizza and torn apart remnants. One of those awesome culinary moments not soon forgotten.
Cause I like to drink whiskey by the gallon, I live on peanut butter sandwiches, I don't care
GG Allin

#23 nervousxtian

nervousxtian
  • Members
  • 2,127 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 06:04 PM

Truly a sad meal.

I'd rather eat one of those 99c Totino's pizzas than that.

#24 ExtraMSG

ExtraMSG
  • Admin
  • 18,340 posts
  • Interests:Me like food.

Posted 15 July 2012 - 06:09 PM

At least you didn't have to put it in your mouth. The owner came up to me and asked me how it was, and then looked down at my plate, and it was a pile of spit-out pizza and torn apart remnants. One of those awesome culinary moments not soon forgotten.

Ironically, the same thing said after every fisting video ever made.

The greatest service chemistry has rendered to alimentary science, is the discovery of osmazome, or rather the determination of what it was. ~Brillat-Savarin

Nick Zukin, Mi Mero Mole

Co-Author, Artisan Jewish Deli at Home

Formerly, Kenny & Zuke's

#25 Quo Vadis

Quo Vadis
  • Members
  • 1,854 posts
  • Interests:You live to serve this ship<br />So serve well, and live<br />-Ben Hur

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:16 AM

Ironically, the same thing said after every fisting video ever made.

I think you might need to put up a warning before people click on that picture.
I had a party featuring The Serbian Film on Christmas eve and *I* was traumatised by the sight of that pizza.
Methinks I am like a man, who having struck on many shoals, and having narrowly escap'd shipwreck in passing a small frith, has yet the temerity to put out to sea in the same leaky weather-beaten vessel, and even carries his ambition so far as to think of compassing the globe under these disadvantageous circumstances-Hume

#26 nervousxtian

nervousxtian
  • Members
  • 2,127 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 08:59 PM

The taco truck over by the The Gyro Spot cart is super legit.       Some of the best carnitas in town.. crisped up real nice but still tender.. handmade tortillas... $2/pc is at the top end of taco truck tacos..but well worth it.     I think it's Mis Abuelos.. but might be wrong.. but it's cart back by the bar and the gyro truck which is next to the pupusa truck.