Favorite Boston Hotel?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 loofahgirl

loofahgirl
  • Members
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 01:29 PM

Where do you like to stay in downtown Beantown? For that matter, where do you like to eat?

#2 SarahWS

SarahWS
  • 1,406 posts

Posted 28 June 2010 - 05:58 PM

5 or 10 years ago, I regularly stayed at the Parker Meridien whenever I visited Boston from upstate NYC. Fabulous location in downtown, amazing staff and service, and at the time, my father got a great rate due to pre-negotiated deals with a client he was working with. You might be able to find a deal..

#3 gummybob

gummybob
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 11:10 PM

I really enjoyed the Hilton Boston Bay Back hotel. My family was in town to see a Red Sox game, and we decided to stay there. It was a little farther from the stadium then we had hoped, but the rooms were really nice. The next time we travel to Boston, we will select a different hotel to avoid the traffic we encountered.
Over the years, I've begun growing and canning my own foods. This year I've been thinking about creating a survival seed bank so my family will be able to grow food if we are unable to get any from the grocery store. How much does it cost to gather enough kratom seeds for a seed bank?