• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 ExtraMSG

ExtraMSG
  • Admin
  • 18,350 posts
  • Interests:Me like food.

Posted 11 June 2010 - 09:35 AM

New people can now log in using their twitter accounts. Those of you who are existing members can connect your twitter accounts to your existing accounts. To do so, just log-out and then log-in using the twitter icon next to the sign-in button at the upper right of the screen.

PLEASE! Do not start using a new display name or create a new account based on your twitter account. Please connect the two. We want to maintain continuity among personaes as much possible.

Thanks. Facebook integration coming soon.

The greatest service chemistry has rendered to alimentary science, is the discovery of osmazome, or rather the determination of what it was. ~Brillat-Savarin

Nick Zukin, Mi Mero Mole

Co-Author, Artisan Jewish Deli at Home

Formerly, Kenny & Zuke's

#2 rewdpost

rewdpost
  • Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 12:39 PM

New people can now log in using their twitter accounts. Those of you who are existing members can connect your twitter accounts to your existing accounts. To do so, just log-out and then log-in using the twitter icon next to the sign-in button at the upper right of the screen.

PLEASE! Do not start using a new display name or create a new account based on your twitter account. Please connect the two. We want to maintain continuity among personaes as much possible.

Thanks. Facebook integration coming soon.

Nick,
I'm getting 404 errors when trying to integrate.
After getting the screen from Twitter to allow access it throws the following message:
Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource /interface/twitter/index.php could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Just thought you'd want to know. Maybe things are still in transition and I'll try again later.

#3 ExtraMSG

ExtraMSG
  • Admin
  • 18,350 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 12:43 PM

Are you still getting that? I got that at first, made some changes, and then was able to log in via Twitter and connect my accounts.

The greatest service chemistry has rendered to alimentary science, is the discovery of osmazome, or rather the determination of what it was. ~Brillat-Savarin

Nick Zukin, Mi Mero Mole

Formerly, Kenny & Zuke's

#4 vj

vj
  • 2,747 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 09:40 PM

Nick,
I'm getting 404 errors when trying to integrate.
After getting the screen from Twitter to allow access it throws the following message:
Not Acceptable

Hi Rewdpost -
You might want to try a different browser. I usually read portlandfood.org on Firefox (and I'm a mac user), and the twitter integration isn't working for me there. However, it does on Chrome and Safari. YMMV, but knowing what system OS and browser this is failing on might help Nick with troubleshooting.

#5 ExtraMSG

ExtraMSG
  • Admin
  • 18,350 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 11:08 PM

My wife was able to log-in no problems using IE 8 on Vista. I had problems at first and then got in on Firefox on Windows 7.

Nick Zukin, Mi Mero Mole

Formerly, Kenny & Zuke's

#6 Leeper

Leeper
  • Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 06:25 AM

works for me using FF 3 on win 7

#7 ExtraMSG

ExtraMSG
  • Admin
  • 18,350 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 08:58 AM

I've put in a support ticket because it seems inconsistent.

Nick Zukin, Mi Mero Mole

Formerly, Kenny & Zuke's

#8 jennifer

jennifer
  • 3,266 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 12:38 PM

I got 404 errors too. XP2 and FF browser.

#9 Markovitch

Markovitch

chinese w-rapper.

• Members
  • 925 posts

Posted 14 June 2010 - 12:19 AM

Getting 406 errors on the redirect from twitter.