Pinot American Brasserie

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61 Angelhair

Angelhair
  • 7,660 posts
  • Interests:film, cooking, literature

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:05 AM

That's a big piece of real estate left to be filled.

#62 Rifleman69

Rifleman69
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 07:40 PM

The four owners never seemed to get along.

#63 Rifleman69

Rifleman69
  • Members
  • 234 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 10:58 AM

This one isn't going away quietly, the landlord and the four owners will be in a court room in the very near future.

#64 Quo Vadis

Quo Vadis
  • Members
  • 1,854 posts
  • Interests:You live to serve this ship<br />So serve well, and live<br />-Ben Hur

Posted 22 July 2011 - 11:11 AM

Perhaps I shall open an Ohio-Japanese-Middle eastern fusion bbq joint there with an all you can eat sundae bar and tatooed midget strippers.

Destiny calls.
Methinks I am like a man, who having struck on many shoals, and having narrowly escap'd shipwreck in passing a small frith, has yet the temerity to put out to sea in the same leaky weather-beaten vessel, and even carries his ambition so far as to think of compassing the globe under these disadvantageous circumstances-Hume

#65 SarahWS

SarahWS
  • 1,406 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 11:50 AM

This one isn't going away quietly, the landlord and the four owners will be in a court room in the very near future.

That's unfortunate. The only ones who will benefit from it are the lawyers and expert witnesses. (And I have one of each in my immediate family!) Sounds like the space will be empty until this is resolved so the landlord can demonstrate a ton of damages. *sigh* When did compromise become a bad word?

#66 nervousxtian

nervousxtian
  • Members
  • 2,128 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 12:09 PM

Perhaps I shall open an Ohio-Japanese-Middle eastern fusion bbq joint there with an all you can eat sundae bar and tatooed midget strippers.

Destiny calls.

I'd go.

#67 concreteoatmeal

concreteoatmeal
  • Members
  • 2,004 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 12:29 PM

Destiny calls.

I'd go.

I'd invest! :w00t:
"If you were expecting a kick in the groin, and you get a slap in the face.......thats a win where I come from"

#68 superdog

superdog
  • Members
  • 951 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 09:24 PM

Destiny calls.

I'll dance!
Hearing my true calling....
Ellen @ SuperDog
superdogpdx@gmail.com

#69 Quo Vadis

Quo Vadis
  • Members
  • 1,854 posts
  • Interests:You live to serve this ship<br />So serve well, and live<br />-Ben Hur

Posted 25 July 2011 - 06:47 AM

The people have spoken,

vox populi, vox dei
Methinks I am like a man, who having struck on many shoals, and having narrowly escap'd shipwreck in passing a small frith, has yet the temerity to put out to sea in the same leaky weather-beaten vessel, and even carries his ambition so far as to think of compassing the globe under these disadvantageous circumstances-Hume